Happy Valentine’s Day! To celebrate this special day we are giving you the chance to win $200 worth of non-surgical treatments customised to your skin type. All you have to do is tell us your love story or upload your best Valentine’s Day photo in the comments below. Competition closes 28th Feb. Terms and conditions below.
Dr Zacharia Promotions
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Dr Michael Zacharia (?the promoter?)
- Information on the prizes, and how to enter the competition, form part of the terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotions are open to Australian residents only.
- Entries made for the prize can be made via Facebook and must be submitted by a public Facebook account. Entries close at exactly 11:59pm AEST 28th February 2015 and any entries made after this time will not be valid.
- All entrants are judged on originality and creativity (unless stated otherwise). All decisions made are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this?competition, all submissions will become the property of the Promoter. Entrants give the Promoter permission to use their submissions?for printing, social media, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation.??This including, but not limited to, the Dr Zacharia Website , Dr Zacharia Facebook ?and Instagram
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period stated. Entrants may submit multiple entries during the competition, however, each Entrant is eligible for only one prize.
- Where prizes contain a value sum, the amount stated is maximum value offering only. The final prize value is subject to the promoter?s discretion and can fall anywhere from $200 or lower. The final prize value is final and is not negotiable.
- The prize is valid upon presentation of the promotional voucher and a valid ID. The promotion is not valid with any other offers.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via the Dr Zacahria?s?Facebookpage or blog, and will be asked to provide either their email address or postal mailing address. Winners will be given?7 days to respond to confirm validity and be awarded the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time period, the Promoter has the right to deem the winner ineligible and review other entries and award the unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes, and is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the competition, or the prizes that comprise this competition. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or lesser value, as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at their discretion.
Also Read This: