96% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C):
• Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
• Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
• Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA):
• A powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products/ AGE)
• Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
• Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
• Decreases dark circles and puffiness
• Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
• Helps to reduce enlarged pores
Use in the morning. Tap a small amount of Pure-C Crystals into the palm and dissolve at a ratio of 1:4 parts crystals to serum. Mix with HydroGel for oily skin, SuperSerum+ for ageing skin and fine lines, or EnLighten to address uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
For more robust skin types only, Pure-C Crystals may also be combined with ReVeal as a weekly ‘minipeel’ to combat congestion and sun damage. Do not combine with Ultimate A or Vitamin B serums.
If you have a known sensitivity to acids, introduce Pure-C Crystals into your routine slowly over several weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.